I'm taking the red eye from SFO to Chicago tonight, en route to Albany, NY and the HNS conference. I'm excited, and nervous, and not overly thrilled about my 3-hour layover at O'Hare. Alas. What I *am* excited about?
* Hanging out with my friend Heather all weekend
* Seeing Bernard Cornwell speak Friday night during the opening dinner
* My two agent meetings
* The workshop on fictionalizing the already famous
* Getting The Only Life That Mattered signed by James Nelson
* The session on writing short historical fiction
Should be a grand time. Catch y'all next week.