(cross-posted from my LJ)
A bit off-topic from my normal posts, but listening to Beck's "The Golden Age" got me thinking: what is your ultimate road trip playlist?
Here's mine, at least as of right this moment. What's yours?
1. Long Way Round - Stereophonics
2. Keep the Car Running - Arcade Fire
3. The Remedy (Acoustic) - Jason Mraz
4. Driving - Everything But the Girl
5. Faron Young - Prefab Sprout
6. When You Come - Crowded House
7. The Golden Path - Chemical Brothers
8. The Fox - Nickel Creek
9. God Put a Smile Upon Your Face - Coldplay
10. Thou Swell - Count Basie & Joe Williams
11. Golden Years - David Bowie
12. The Engine Driver - The Decemberists
13. Untitled (4) - Sigur Ros
14. This Joy - Stephanie Dosen
15. The Golden Age - Beck
16. Over the Hillside - The Blue Nile
ETA: I realize this wouldn't even get me from here to Tahoe...maybe you can help me fill it out for a full trip - let's say San Jose to Death Valley (8 hours).