Monday, March 26, 2012

Review Oleanna by March 31 and Win Perfume!

SaraWen Perfume Art creates gorgeous scents based on literature and history, including Cleopatra, Sherlock Holmes, and The Hunger Games. And my own Oleanna!


Her description of the fragrance is spot-on:
"Violets, lemon blossom, and rich wood notes hover over the freshness of deep lakes and vast oceans. A light touch of earthy patchouli rounds out this feminine floral and woodsy blend. Outdoorsy, yet elegant!"
And, just a reminder, you can win a sample of this gorgeous perfume oil, simply by reviewing Oleanna.
  1. Read Oleanna

  2. Between now and March 31, leave a review at Amazon, Barnes&Noble, Goodreads, or LibraryThing (or all of the above, if you're so inclined; note that leaving reviews on multiple sites does not increase your chances of winning, but it does get you my undying affection)

  3. Email oleannanovel@gmail.com to let me know you've left the review, and provide me with your email address (which I will not sell or share)

  4. Get an extra entry if you Tweet that you've reviewed Oleanna (follow me @juliekrose)

  5. Winners will be announced on April 2. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment