Wednesday, April 03, 2013

"You do not want to pass up this sweeping novel!" #OleannaVirtualTour Visits The Lit Bitch

The Lit Bitch has reviewed Oleanna as part of the Oleanna Virtual Book Tour, and gives it 4 of 5 stars!
I was astonished at the breathtaking use of setting! Norway sounds absolutely stunning! The flourishing landscapes, forest, and lake all drew me in and made me feel like I was reading about a place both foreign and familiar at the same time. But the novel isn’t just about a refreshing setting, it’s a novel about love, loss, and a woman’s journey to find peace within herself...You do not want to pass up this sweeping novel!

Plus, she was kind enough to let me ramble on in response to her awesome interview questions, and is hosting a giveaway.

Tomorrow's stop on the tour is a review and giveaway at Peeking Between the Pages!


No comments:

Post a Comment