Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm looking at my conference and vacation plans for next year. Looks like San Francisco Writer's Conference in February, Wiscon in May, vacation to Norway in June, and *maybe* World Fantasy in October. I would LOVE to go to the Historical Novel Society event in York (UK), but that's not in the cards. Sigh.

Got my copy of the Historical Novels Review, the 10th anniversary issue, and it is jam-packed with Historical Fiction goodness. Between the recommendations of the editors, and the reviews in this issue, I've added 5 more books to my to-be-read list...I think that brings it up to over 30 on the active list. Problem is, I can't seem to stop re-reading my Patrick O'Brian. Halfway through Post Captain again, and I love it as much as I did the first four times. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment