Friday, August 31, 2007

Word-hoard podcast: pitchkettled

Well, I'm debuting something new today: a weekly podcast! Each week, I'll post a podcast with a different forgotten, funny, or unusual word.

I recorded this and was all excited to launch it on Monday...when I realized I'd be in Mexico, visiting my dad. So, here you go - the inaugural Word-Hoard podcast, three days early. Woohoo!

Anyway, I invite you to listen in (click on the link below) and leave me a comment with your creative use of each week's word-hoard featured word!

This week's word-hoard feature: pitchkettled.

You can subscribe to this podcast (and this whole blog for that matter) by clicking the nifty RSS icon thingie in the right-sidebar.

If you'd like to subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, choose the Advanced menu, and then Subscribe to Podcast. This will bring up a dialog box, where you can paste this URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/YULh. I'm new at this, so if that doesn't work (it did for me, but you never know...) please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment