Monday, October 15, 2007

Word-hoard podcast: sthenia

This week's word-hoard feature: sthenia.

I invite you to listen in and leave me a comment with your creative use of each week's word-hoard featured word! You can subscribe to this podcast (and this whole blog for that matter) by clicking on the RSS icon in the right-sidebar. Or, if you'd like to subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, you can do it one of two ways:

1. Search for "Julie K. Rose" or "Word-Hoard" in the iTunes store; the podcast will show up in the search results, and you can simply click the "subscribe button"; or

2. Choose the Advanced menu, and then Subscribe to Podcast. This will bring up a dialog box, where you can paste this URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/YULh.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:15 AM

    Some would say I had sthenia when I hit those home runs in that Little League game, until they found out I was 18 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snort*

    You're good at this! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:32 AM

    Thanks. Humor is pretty much all I've got as a writer. I'm not very good at the flowery prose.

    I enjoyed the podcast again. I like learning all these new words.

    ReplyDelete