Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Pilgrim Glass interview and reading

Special podcast: THE PILGRIM GLASS on KFJC.

As I mentioned in my last post, I read an excerpt of THE PILGRIM GLASS on KFJC this morning - and I got the news that it advanced to the ABNA semifinals, on-air! It's a rather long file - about 30 minutes - and I sound like a total dork :)

Ann asked me to bring in a CD with a music bed, so I thought I'd share that info with you here. They're all Robin Guthrie and Harold Budd from After Night Falls.

1. How Distant Your Heart
2. Avenue of Shapes
3. She Is My Strength
4. Open Book
5. And Then I Turned Away
6. The Girl With Colorful Thoughts

Last, I must emphasize that the broadcast and this recording are copyright KFJC.

1 comment:

  1. I did NOT think you sounded like a dork... it was a great read and you have a lovely voice!

    especially so cool to hear Ann tell you the good news. hee hee hee...

    ReplyDelete